Super Grease Lubricant (Non-Aerosol)
*Bulk orders of 95 lbs and above must request a quote at checkout in order to receive freight shipping rates.
Super Grease will not separate, run or fall out and has exceptional load-bearing properties. Thixotropic properties provide excellent mechanical stability when sudden temperature changes occur. A clear, clean, non-yellowing grease, Super Grease is ideal for injection molds, mold assemblies, and especially medical and food grade plastic parts. It also repels water and prevents corrosion.
• No chlorinated solvents
• NSF Category H-1†† (download NSF approval letter)
• NLGI #2 high temperature range grease
• Food-approved active ingredients†(aerosol only)
• Colorless & odorless, excellent dielectric strength
• Contains PTFE, no silicones
• Will not bleed out; paintable
• Operating Temperatures.: -45F to +650F*
+ Rating applies to grease tube cartridge & 3 oz. tube.
NSF #140211, H1 rating
All bulk products are made-to-order, are non-returnable and non-refundable.
†Rating applies to aerosol formulation only. USDA H1 rating: For use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
††NSF-H1 for non-aerosol formulations