FF Series Drawer Magnets FF4100-PLS-NPB
*Hole Patterns Not Included*
Specifications: For throat openings of 6 1/8" x 6 1/8" or 6 1/8" diameter up to 8" x 8" or 8" diameter.
Neodymium Magnets and Stainless Steel Housing.
Square Drawer 10 ''
They are designed for the top capture of pollutants. Neo magnets represent the only rare earth magnets with temperature compensation in this category for superior operation at high temperatures.
The units are constructed with welded stainless steel housing to facilitate cleaning and increase resistance. Our patented No-Spill sliding doors feature a magnetic safety lock to prevent accidental closing in high vibration applications. High torque nylon knobs resist breakage.
The stainless steel guide for the central drawer makes it quick and easy to remove and replace the drawer magnet for cleaning and maintenance. Sturdy construction extends the cartridge life.
- Temperature-compensated, Rare Earth magnets for superior high temperature operation.
- Built out of rugged 11-gauge stainless steel housing built to support symmetrical compression loads of 10,000 pounds.
- The drawer gasket is cut from Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM), resisting heat aging and compression set and offers much greater durability than sponge rubber.
- Units are built with welded stainless steel housings for easy cleaning and durability.
- High-torque nylon knobs resist breakage.
- Stainless steel center drawer guide makes removal and re-installation of the magnet drawer quick and easy, for cleaning and maintenance.
- Most powdered colorants and resins slide off without sticking.
- Superior cartridge geometry increases reach-out and holding power.
- Robust construction prolongs cartridge life.